Date(s) - 06/02/2021 - 07/02/2021
8:00 pm - 1:30 am
6th February 2020
20:00 – 01:30
This theatre is no stranger to spirit activity with regular reports of phantom footsteps walking across the theatre, disembodied voices and strange shadows are frequently reported in this beautiful theatre. Despite is attractive setting, visitors to the building have reported feeling overwhelming sadness for no apparent reason and many have felt cold spots and breeze glide past them.
This lovely little theatre was built during World War II thanks to the generosity of Ruth, Sylvia and M Hope Dodds whom helped to fund the building work in the 1930’s. It is believed that this was the only theatre to be build during the war. The building process did not go smoothly and upon the outbreak of war, the empty house, purchased for the theatre was acquired in 1939, being at one time requisitioned as a barrage balloon. The theatre also suffered collateral damage in 1943 when a german bomb hit a Saltwell Park, just across the road. Windows were blown out, doors were damaged and a tree had fallen through the roof although luckily no one was killed.
What to Expect from a night with Kindred Spirit Investigations
- Our professional team will lead you through a night of investigation using traditional and up to date techniques of investigation using a range of tools/ equipment to evidence the paranormal.
- We specialise in small groups for a more intense paranormal experience that allows you to experience a wider range of phenomenon.
- A wide range of the latest equipment for your use throughout the night (as seen on leading programs)Our experienced team will explain how the equipment works, what it measures and the rest is up to you to try out!
- All our investigations are tailored to meet the needs and interest of guests so if you would like to try something out that you have seen before such as a lone vigil, experimental technique, simply inform one of our investigators that will ensure that this is incorporated into the night.
- Over 18 years only and anyone under the influence of drugs, alcohol, leagal highs or faking actiity will be asked to leave and will not be entitles to a refund.
- We provide a light buffet for you to eat but feel free to bring your own food if you would like or if you have a dietary needs and requirements.
For more information please see FAQ and ‘About Us’ section of our website for more detailed information.
Kindred Spirit Investigations has a commitment to our customers and staff to make our investigations as safe as they can be and have successfully obtained the Industry Standard, ‘Good to Go’ ensuring that Government standards are strictly adhered to. We take this responsibility very seriously and have put in place a range of measures to ensure the safety of our customers and staff throughout the investigation.
Customers will also be asked to provide information for tract and trace to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. All information provided will be kept for 21 days and then destroyed.
Health and Safety
Although we attempt to cater for everyone in the community, at times and due to the nature of the properties that we investigate some of the events and locations are not suitable for those with walking / mobility difficulties, pregnant ladies or those with mental health conditions. As every venue is different, please message the page for more information.
It is advised that you always use a torch during the investigation and warm layered clothing and suitable, comfortable shoes such as trainers or pumps that will be good for stepping on uneven surfaces.
Terms and Conditions
Before booking please read our terms and conditions as you will be bound to these upon booking. Please note that Kindred Spirit Investigations will not take any responsibility to personal injury before, during or after the investigation and persons booking and attending do so entirely at their own risk. Please check out Terms and Conditions
Please wait for Paypal to redirect back to the website after submitting payment!