Date(s) - 06/05/2022 - 07/05/2022
10:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Mainsforth Community Centre
6th May 2022
Location – DL17 0AG
22:00 – 03:00
Deposit £17 (Remaining £10 to be paid before 8th April 2022)
Mainsforth Community Centre was built in 1927 and served the community as Miners Welfare Hall but has also served its time as a hospital during WW2. During the construction of the Hall one of the workers reportedly lost their life in a fatal accident which may be one explanation for some of the spirits that frequent the building. Doors are said to open of their own accord, clothing have been tugged by an unseen force and furniture is said to move of its own accord. A full bodied apparition has been seen several times in different parts of the building and unexplained sounds and growls have been hears. Come and join is and experience the unexplained.
Kindred Spirit Investigations have a commitment to our customers and staff to make our investigations as safe as they can be and have successfully obtained the Industry Standard of ‘Good to Go’, ensuring that Government Standards are strictly adhered to. We take this responsibility very seriously and have put in place a range of measures to ensure the safety of our customers and staff throughout the investigation.
What to Expect from a night with Kindred Spirit Investigations
• Our professional team will lead you through a night of investigation using traditional and up to date techniques of investigation using a range of tools/ equipment to evidence the paranormal.
• We specialise in small groups for a more intense paranormal experience that allows you to experience a wider range of phenomenon.
• A wide range of the latest equipment for your use throughout the night (as seen on leading programs)Our experienced team will explain how the equipment works, what it measures and the rest is up to you to try out!
• All our investigations are tailored to meet the needs and interest of guests so if you would like to try something out that you have seen before such as a lone vigil, experimental technique, simply inform one of our investigators that will ensure that this is incorporated into the night.
• Over 18 years only and anyone under the influence of drugs, alcohol, legal highs or faking activity will be asked to leave and will not be entitles to a refund.
For more information please see FAQ and ‘About Us’ section of our website for more detailed information.
Health and Safety
Health and safety of our guests and staff is very important to us. All our staff are first aid trained and we have a first aid kit at every event. Although we attempt to cater for everyone in the community, at times and due to the nature of the properties that we investigate some of the events and locations are not suitable for those with walking / mobility difficulties, pregnant ladies or those with mental health conditions. As every venue is different, please message the page for more information if you have any queries.
It is advised that you always use a torch during the investigation and warm layered clothing and suitable, comfortable shoes such as trainers or pumps that will be good for stepping on uneven surfaces.
** Over 18 only and any one under the influence of alcohol, drugs or faking activity will be asked to leave and will not be entitled to a refund.
Before booking please read our terms and conditions on our website as you will be bound to these upon booking. Please note that Kindred Spirit Investigations will not take any responsibility to personal injury before, during or after the investigation and persons booking and attending do so entirely at their own risk.
** ALL customers must read our Terms and Conditions (click the blue link below). Booking an event confirms that you have read and understood the terms and conditions identified.
Please check out Terms and Conditions
Please wait for Paypal to redirect back to the website after submitting payment!
Bookings are closed for this event.