Date(s) - 19/09/2020 - 20/09/2020
10:00 pm - 3:00 am
North East Land Sea and Air Museum
19th September 2020
22:00 – 03:00
NELSAM is a very active venue that never disappoints. As seen on Most Haunted, this venue has frequent reports of paranormal activity in all hangars, ranging from poltergeist activity, voices, unexplained lights, footsteps, bolts being thrown and sinister voices and growls. Many report hearing the footsteps of Sergeant Shaw and his apparition has been seen on countless occasions. Bangs, taps and unexplained voices are common at this venue. Not for the easily scared!
Would you be brave enough to join us?
The North East Land Sea and Air Museum, formerly North East Aircraft Museum is currently a volunteer run aviation museum that is situated on the former site of RAF Usworth/Sunderland Airport.
What to Expect from a night with Kindred Spirit Investigations
• Our professional team will lead you through a night of investigation using traditional and up to date techniques of investigation using a range of tools/ equipment to evidence the paranormal.
• We specialise in small groups for a more intense paranormal experience that allows you to experience a wider range of phenomenon.
• A wide range of the latest equipment for your use throughout the night (as seen on leading programs)Our experienced team will explain how the equipment works, what it measures and the rest is up to you to try out!
• All our investigations are tailored to meet the needs and interest of guests so if you would like to try something out that you have seen before such as a lone vigil, experimental technique, simply inform one of our investigators that will ensure that this is incorporated into the night.
• Over 18 years only and anyone under the influence of drugs, alcohol, legal highs or faking activity will be asked to leave and will not be entitles to a refund.
• We provide a light buffet for you to eat but feel free to bring your own food if you would like or if you have a dietary needs and requirements.
For more information please see FAQ and ‘About Us’ section of our website for more detailed information.
Kindred Spirit Investigations has a commitment to our customers and staff to make our investigations as safe as they can be and have successfully obtained the Industry Standard, ‘Good to Go’ ensuring that Government standards are strictly adhered to. We take this responsibility very seriously and have put in place a range of measures to ensure the safety of our customers and staff throughout the investigation.
Customers will also be asked to provide information for tract and trace to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. All information provided will be kept for 21 days and then destroyed.
Health and Safety
Health and safety of our guests and staff is very important to us. All our staff are first aid trained and we have a first aid kit at every event. Although we attempt to cater for everyone in the community, at times and due to the nature of the properties that we investigate some of the events and locations are not suitable for those with walking / mobility difficulties, pregnant ladies or those with mental health conditions. As every venue is different, please message the page for more information if you have any queries.
It is advised that you always use a torch during the investigation and warm layered clothing and suitable, comfortable shoes such as trainers or pumps that will be good for stepping on uneven surfaces.
** Over 18 only and any one under the influence of alcohol, drugs or faking activity will be asked to leave and will not be entitled to a refund.
Before booking please read our terms and conditions on our website as you will be bound to these upon booking. Please note that Kindred Spirit Investigations will not take any responsibility to personal injury before, during or after the investigation and persons booking and attending do so entirely at their own risk.
Please read our Terms and Conditions
Please wait for Paypal to redirect back to the website after submitting payment!
This event is fully booked.