Date(s) - 03/06/2022 - 04/06/2022
10:00 pm - 3:00 am
Ryton Masonic Hall
3rd June 2022
Location: NE30 3AE
22:00 – 03:00
Deposit Option £15.00pp and remaining balance of £12.00 to be paid on or before 6th May 2022.
Home to the Freemasons, Ryton Masonic Hall conduct mysterious rituals and ceremonies such as, ‘The Golden Dawn Rituals ‘ which may explain why this venue is so active. Dark shadows are seen, furniture is moved of it own accord and an unwelcoming atmosphere and a feeling of being watched is forever present. If that isn ‘t enough, flashes of light and mysterious voices are frequently reported.
What will you experience?
Ryton Masonic Lodge has a long history of freemasonry dating back to the seventeenth century. It is believed to be one of the oldest lodges possibly going back to as early as just before the 1700 century. Back in this time freemasonry was seen as an occult movement and many rituals and ceremonies would have been performed here over the years.
What to Expect from a night with Kindred Spirit Investigations
• Our professional team will lead you through a night of investigation using traditional and up to date techniques of investigation using a range of tools/ equipment to evidence the paranormal.
• We specialise in small groups for a more intense paranormal experience that allows you to experience a wider range of phenomenon.
• A wide range of the latest equipment for your use throughout the night (as seen on leading programs)Our experienced team will explain how the equipment works, what it measures and the rest is up to you to try out!
• All our investigations are tailored to meet the needs and interest of guests so if you would like to try something out that you have seen before such as a lone vigil, experimental technique, simply inform one of our investigators that will ensure that this is incorporated into the night.
• Over 18 years only and anyone under the influence of drugs, alcohol, legal highs or faking activity will be asked to leave and will not be entitles to a refund.
• We provide a light buffet for you to eat but feel free to bring your own food if you would like or if you have a dietary needs and requirements.
For more information please see FAQ and ‘About Us’ section of our website for more detailed information.
Kindred Spirit Investigations has a commitment to our customers and staff to make our investigations as safe as they can be and have successfully obtained the Industry Standard, ‘Good to Go’ ensuring that Government standards are strictly adhered to. We take this responsibility very seriously and have put in place a range of measures to ensure the safety of our customers and staff throughout the investigation.
Health and Safety
Health and safety of our guests and staff is very important to us. All our staff are first aid trained and we have a first aid kit at every event. Although we attempt to cater for everyone in the community, at times and due to the nature of the properties that we investigate some of the events and locations are not suitable for those with walking / mobility difficulties, pregnant ladies or those with mental health conditions. As every venue is different, please message the page for more information if you have any queries.
It is advised that you always use a torch during the investigation and warm layered clothing and suitable, comfortable shoes such as trainers or pumps that will be good for stepping on uneven surfaces.
** Over 18 only and any one under the influence of alcohol, drugs or faking activity will be asked to leave and will not be entitled to a refund.
Before booking please read our terms and conditions on our website as you will be bound to these upon booking. Please note that Kindred Spirit Investigations will not take any responsibility to personal injury before, during or after the investigation and persons booking and attending do so entirely at their own risk.
Please read our Terms and Conditions
Please wait for Paypal to redirect back to the website after submitting payment!