TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. No person under the age of 18 are permitted to attend any events with Kindred Spirit Investigations unless the event states that 16 years or over are allowed with parental accompaniment.
2. Several locations are unsuitable for clients with physical and psychological disabilities. At Kindred Spirit Investigations we value all of our clients and aim to make our events accessible to all but unfortunately due to the conditions of some of the buildings and locations that we investigate this is not always feasible and we have to ensure that safety is paramount. If you would like any further information regarding our locations please call us on 07500893903
3. Due to the nature of our activities and locations we investigate, heavily pregnant women will not be allowed to any of our events. Those that are pregnant and in earlier stages do so at their own risk. Kindred Spirit Investigations will not be held responsible for accident or injury caused to a pregnant lady whilst visiting or investigating a location.
4. All guests will act in a responsible manner and respect the needs of others. You will not cause harm or injury to anyone else or put yourself or anyone else in danger. You will respect the nature of the event and behave accordingly. If your behaviour is found to be upsetting others you will be asked to stop the behaviour and if this continues will be asked to leave without refund and if the behaviour persists the police will be called to attend. In such an event no refunds will be issued and you will receive a ban from our events.
5. When leaving the event, you will ensure that you will respect the needs of nearby residents by leaving quietly and quickly.
6. No one under the influence of alcohol, drugs or legal highs are permitted on any event with Kindred Spirit Investigations. If you appear to be under the influence of any substance and /or is suspected of bringing either alcohol or drugs to the event they will be asked to leave the event immediately and will not be refunded for any part of monies paid for the event. The staff at Kindred Spirit Investigations will use their own discretion and have the ultimate decision to evict anyone whom they consider to be behaving in an inappropriate manner.
7. We are a non smoking company and we do not allow smoking at any of our events or venues. This includes candles and matches. Our team will not be using candles for experimental purposes for safety reasons.
8. Unless otherwise stated there are no sleeping facilities at our events. We suggest that you bring warm, comfortable, layered clothing and comfortable flat shoes.
9. Kindred Spirit Investigations will not be liable for any damage or loss to property and personal equipment either on the journey to the event, during the event and on the journey back home from the event. This includes any damage that may be caused by any spiritual or poltergeist activity during the event.
10. It is important that each client is aware that they attend events at their own risk. Kindred Spirit Investigations accept no liability for any accident/incident/injury to a client however it may be caused. Kindred Spirit Investigations attempts to foresee any potential problems or hazards in order to eliminate them before the event. However, due to the nature of the events and locations accidents can still happen. We encourage all of our clients to have their own third party public liability insurance. Although Kindred Spirit Investigations has its own public liability insurance, some of our policies may nt be covered due to the fact that some of the location boundries are beyond the normal public access categories.
11. By accepting and agreeing with these terms and conditions you are further indemnifying the promoters/organisers/individuals from and against legal liability in respect of any claims, damages, costs, penalities, actions, demands, proceedings, any kind of legal suits, losses or expenses amounted in respect of or arising out of the injury to or the death of any person, or persons, or damage to any property arising from the clients participation and involvement in the event or activity ot premises pertaining to the event.
12. Kindred Spirit Investigations accepts no responsibility for any clothing, equipment, damage to vehicles, parking fies, clamping of vehicles. All property and effects belonging to you are your responsibility and we would urge you to protect your property and keep all said articles safe whilst attending an event.
13. There are occasions when events are cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of Kindred Spirit Investigations. If an event is cancelled then we will provide you with a full refund of monies paid for the said event. We will endeavour to ensure if such an event occurs that every client is made aware of a cancelled event as soon as possible. However, if that has not been possible, Kindred Spirit Investigations will not refund any expenses incurred due to the cancellation of an event, this includes travel and hotel expenses.
14. When any part of an event is n the open air it is obviouslt going to be affected by the weather conditions. Although in very rare circumstances would this have an effect on the event, if it does Kindred Spirit Investigations reserves the right to move the event into covered conditions. However, this is rare and it is the responsibility of the client to ensure that they are wearing appropriate clothing and are protected against the weather. In the event of severe adverse wether conditions Kindred Spirit Investigations reserve the right to cancel an event. As much notice as possible will be given to guest prior to travelling to the event. However, if the weather is such that amy member of the Kindred Spirit Investigations Team is unable to reach the event the Kindred Spirit Investigations will deem the event to be inaccessible and therefore cancelled. This may happen as late as guest travelling en route to the event. Kindred Spirit Investigations, will, however, endeavour to ensure that this is the very last option taken an will always work towards the event going ahead as planned.
15. Kindred Spirit Investigations only use responsible and reputable mediums and paranormal investigators. However, they can only offer you their own perspective and this should be considered when deciphering information. You are responsible for making your own decisions and act accordingly to your beliefs not the beliefs of others. Kindred Spirit Investigations recognise that statements are the sole opinion of the medium, host, or investigator and not a reflection of Kindred Spirit investigations policies and opinions. There are no guarantees in relation to what is truth and what may be an offered opinion.
16. Any information that we receive from you or that is requested by us in relation to names, addresses, email addresses or contact telephone numbers is sensitive and will not be respected as per GDPR laws.
17. We endeavour to offer a psychic element to our events through the use of mediums and pychics, however there may be occasions where this is not possible. If you are booking the event on the basis of a Medium being present then please contact 07500893903 for clarification prior to completing your order.
18.Kindred Spirit Investigations hold all teir events at locations that have demonstrated paranormal activity witnessed and recorded by ourselves and others. It is impossble to guarantee what activity may occur during an event. This may be minimal or very intense resulting in injury to yourself or clothing due to paranormal activity. Kindred Spirit Investigations also accept no responsibility for whatever may occur as a result of any paranormal activity. It also accepts no responsibility if minimal or no activity is experienced on an event.
19. Kindred Spiritn Investigations suggest that due to the lateness of the investiagtions you make arrangements to ensure that you are not too tired to drive and perhaps book into a hotel or guest house prior to the event. Remember Tiredness Can Kill!
20. These terms and conditions are non negotiable ad your booking of an event demonstrates their acceptance by you, the client. These conditions any any contract into ehich they are incorporated shall be subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
21. Kindred Spirit Investigations will endeavour to ensure that you time spent at the location is rewarding and between ourselves and you, the client we hope that we create an experience never to be forgotten.
22. The use of cameras, filming and recording equipment is permitted on our events subject to limitations. Any footage caught is deemed to be for personal use only and not for public view or ownership of this footage either audio or visual belongs solely with Kindred Spirit Investigations. Before commencing video or audio capture you must advise anybody being recorded so that they are aware and have the choice not to be included. It is also imperative that you seek consent from Kindred Spirit Investigations by email before releasing any audio or visual footage into the public domain and this includes social media sites such as Facebook and personal websites. This is to ensure that our clients, events and our locations are not compromised or breeching GDPR guidelines in an way. Failure to comply with this could lead to legal action being taken. You may be asked to sign a disclaimer during your event and some locations do have limitations for filming in order to ensure the enjoyment of all guests.
Kindred Spirit Investigation will only cancel an event in extreme circumstances and will endeavour to keep all events scheduled as planned. However at times things happen that are beyond our control. In the event of a cancellation we will give as much notice as practically possible to all our customers and refunds will be given. However Kindred Spirit Investigations does hold the right to cancel a Kindred Spirit Investigations event at any time and for any reason at own our discretion. We can particularly cancel an event if not enough customers have booked to make it financially viable to operate. If we have to cancel, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible. In these circumstances we will give a complete refund of any money paid to us or if requested move the booking for another event of the same monetary value. However , we do not accept any liability whatsoever for costs of travel arrangements or hotel bookings incurred relating to the cancellation of the event.