We are Recruiting
�WE ARE RECRUITING� – Please Share
Do you have a passion for the paranormal and want to learn more about paranormal phenomena? Investigating and evidencing paranormal activity? Do you have good communication skills and are able to lead a group of people? If the answer is yes, then Kindred Spirit Investigations want you to consider the following position…
Kindred Spirit Investigations is an up and coming paranormal investigations company that is based in Teesside and work in various locations throughout the UK. As our company is expanding, we require professional and enthusiastic individuals to join our team of investigators.
Experience of leadership of paranormal investigation is preferred but this is not essential. We will require you to work weekends, leading groups through a night of paranormal investigation in known haunted locations (1-4 investigations per month) . Hours of work are predominantly 22:00 – 03:00 but this may fluctuate depending on the venues that we investigate.
Applicants must have:
• a passion for the paranormal,
• a good knowledge of investigation techniques and devices,
• excellent communication / social skills,
• confidence to lead a group of adults through a night of investigation,
• a friendly and personable manner,
• access to own transport ,
• the ability to work as a member of a team
Applicants must be:
• be over 18 years of age.
• willing to share and respond to Kindred Spirit Investigations posts
*Please note all applicants must be willing to undergo a CRB check and First Aid qualification if they do not already have one.
The successful applicants will receive:
• Full training including First Aid Qualification
• Full support from a friendly team
• Competitive rates of pay
• Free access to haunted locations
• Friends and Family Discount
For more information or if you are interested in working alongside our team please inbox our Facebook Page or email:
ALL applicants MUST explaining the following to apply otherwise your application will not be considered:
• What experience you bring to the post?
• What skills do you have in relation to the position?
• Why you would like to be considered for the post
• What is your personality like and what could you offer Kindred Spirit Investigations?
Closing Date: 31st August 2019
All applicants will receive a confirmation that letters of application have been received and shortlisting dates will be provided to the applicants. Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have via email to the page.
We look forward to hearing from you and wish you all good luck!
�Kindred Spirit Investigations Team�